Locally owned and operated, Blue Moon Estate Sales of Chapel Hill and Durham proudly serves Orange, Chatham and Durham County communities. Whether you are looking to downsize, move or liquidate a loved one’s property, our tried and true process takes the burden off of your shoulders. We do all of the legwork to make sure your estate sale is a complete success!
Once your initial email contact or phone consultation is complete, you can look forward to the following:
1) We will work with you to schedule an interview as well as an opportunity to visit the property and survey the contents of the home.
2) With your help, we will determine what will be included in the sale. We highly recommend that you leave items unpacked, as we can sell virtually anything in your house.
3) We will review our contract terms and commission and identify a date or dates for the sale.
4) Upon agreement of the terms, we will sign a contract. Blue Moon Estate Sales will do all of the work from this point on so that you can sit back and relax.
5) Our staff will organize, stage, price and photograph a variety of items to be sold during the estate sale. These photographs will be used to market your sale to the public and drum up excitement. Keep in mind that all advertising will be funded by Blue Moon. No advertising costs will come from your wallet.
6) The sale will be conducted during the agreed upon date(s).
7) We will send all receipts and a final check to you five days after the completion of your sale.