Watch the video to learn more about us!
Welcome to Blue Moon Estate Sales Greenville & Upstate
Blue Moon Estate Sales in Greenville/Upstate serves the Duncan, Dunean, Fountain Inn, Gantt, Greenville, Greer, Inman, Landrum, Lyman, Mauldin, Moore, Piedmont, Reidville, Simpsonville, Spartanburg, Taylors, Tigerville, Travelers Rest, Wade Hampton, Woodruff, and other nearby communities. Jonathon and Jeannette Tinkey locally own and operate this Blue Moon location.
Estate Sale Planning
Blue Moon’s process for planning an estate sale takes the burden off of our clients. So, whether you are downsizing, moving, or liquidating a loved one’s property, we do all the leg work to make sure your estate sale is a complete success!
Estate Sale Process
- After your initial phone consultation or email contact with Blue Moon Estate Sales of Greenville/Upstate Region, The following steps occur:
- Schedule an interview to view the estate items to be sold and to give you an opportunity to meet our staff.
- With your help we will determine what can be included in the sale. We recommend you don’t pack anything up or throw anything away before this visit, as we can sell most anything.
- We will review our terms, commission, and identify a date or dates for the sale and finalize the contract
- We take photos of items to be included in the estate tag sale for advertising purposes.
- Blue Moon Estate Sales of Greenville/Upstate does all the leg work from this point on. Our staff will price, stage and conduct the sale on the agreed date(s).
- We pay for all advertising, marketing, labor cost, and supplies. At times some clients may need more help and additional service can be offered at agreed upon terms.