Our Estate Sales Experts Answer Frequently Asked QuestionsOur estate sales experts are here to answer any and all questions you have regarding our services. We’ve compiled a list of our most frequently asked questions for our client’s and customer’s convenience. Are you unsure of how to begin the process of planning an estate sale? Are you wondering what exactly is involved in estate sales planning? Do you want to know what estate sales planning services we offer? Read the frequently asked questions below for answers to these questions and more. If you have question not featured below, please contact us and we will respond in a timely manner.
Contact our estate sales team today to have all your estate sales questions answered.
- Q: Do I need to rent tables, display cabinets or clothes racks?
- Q: If the executor lives out of state, can we still have an estate sale and how?
- Q: What other services do you offer?
- Q: What should we throw out ahead of time?
- Q: What happens at the first estate sale planning meeting?
- Q: What is your fee for coming to the house and assessing it for an estate sale?
- Q: My family members and I would like to keep certain contents in our house. How should we handle this?
- Q: Should we sell our fine jewelry/silver to a pawn or cash for gold store beforehand?
- Q: There are some items we want to keep, but do not want to remove them from the house. How is this handled?
- Q: Where do we begin planning our estate sale?